This course is designed for candidates looking to advance their career within the business services sector, specially who wish to work as a Business Manager, Departmental Manager, Manager Business unit, Team Leader, Project Leader/Manager
Must be 18 years of age on commencement.
Successful completion of Year 12 or equivalent and /or above.
English Language (International Students):
IELTS 5.5 or higher with a minimum score of 5.0 in each band OR
Equivalent (e.g. EAL/ESL, ISLPR, CSWE etc.) English language test scores; or assessed as equivalent
Total number of units is 12
6 core unit
6 elective units
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability||Elective|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence||Core|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence||Core|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationship||Core|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement||Elective|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness||Core|
|BSBHRM525||Manage recruitment and onboarding||Elective|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans||Core|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance||Elective|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others||Core|
|BSBPMG430||Undertake project work||Elective|
This qualification is delivered over a period of one year.
• Classroom based delivery (face – to – face)
• Attend 20 hours per face – to – face full time study.
• face – to – face delivery includes lecture, group activities, and pair work and class presentations
• Combination of assessment tasks such as case studies, group tasks, written tasks, report and easy writing, presentation and practical demonstration.
• Competency based assessment
Tuition Fee: $12,000 ($3,000 per Term)
Application fees: $200 * Non-Refundable
Material Fees: $100 Per term
Mascot, Bondi, Darwin
Copyright © 2017.Company name All rights reserved.