Have any question? (+61) 02 96671458 info@bic.edu.au 247 KING STREET, MASCOT, NSW, 2020 Office Hour: 9:30-18:00 MON- FRI


  • International Student

    BIC English & ACHBM welcome a wide variety of individuals from across the globe. This allows students from all around the world to exchange their beliefs and knowledge to each other, creating a positive multi-cultural learning environment.

    Our current International Student Demographics includes:Japanese, Chileans, Chinese plus American, Filipino, Taiwanese, Russian, Colombian Armenian, Ghanaian, Argentinian, Estonian, Nepalese and Ukrainian.

    We have diverse and multilingual staff from a number of countries, including Australia, China, Japan, Colombia, India, Italy, Vietnam, Philippines and Nepal. Our friendly and experienced staff assures each and individual student has the opportunity in discovering their own potential to maximise their achievements.

  • Additional Services & Assistance for International Student

    Airport Pick-up
    We offer an Airport Pick Up Service to help with your arrival in Australia. An AIH staff will meet you at the airport, take you to your accommodation, and provide help and advices to assistance on request.

  • Visa application

    You need a student visa if you wish to study in Australia for over 3 months. If your intended stay in Australia is 3 months or less you may apply for a short stay visa. For periods of study greater than 3 months a Student (Temporary) Visa is required by non-Australian residents and is granted only if they enroll in a registered, full-time course in Australia. All courses for international students, and the Australian education and training institutions that offer them, must be registered with the Australian Government. Generally, an international student is issued with a multiple entry visa for the duration of their study course in Australia. This allows you to travel back and forth to Australia within the period for which it has been granted. Members of your immediate family (spouse and unmarried dependent children under 18 years of age) may accompany you to Australia and will be considered in the same visa class as yourself. If you wish to extend your stay in Australia for further study you will need to lodge an application for a further visa.

  • For more detailed, accurate and up-to-date information on student visas and visa requirements please check: http://www.immi.gov.au

    Contact us for details for these services.